EQ106E: Equinology Equine Body Worker Review Course
Fully Booked - Waitlist Only
Dates: Not Scheduled —– | —– Cost: £495.00
Since the EQ103 Advanced Equine Soft Tissue Techniques, Introduction to Spinal Mobilisation and Clinical Reasoning has taken on a life of its own, we added this two-day Equine Foundation Massage Review course. Students coming into the Advanced Massage course from an outside programme will now find EQ103E an easier class to join. The new Review course will also allow the Equinology student to concentrate on a full EQ100E review. The class will be taught by Debranne Pattillo, MEEBW (hon)MSc. Students planning to submit their externship will find this class extremely beneficial to get the advice and that extra push they may need to submit their EQ100 externship.
- Review of the full massage routine
- Review of deep and superficial muscle location
- Review and palpation of the 80 point locations
- Contraindications for massage: review
- Bony landmark/surface anatomy identification: review
- Stretches and ROM for the massage foundation routine: review
- Subjective conformation and gait analysis: review
Students attend class daily from 8:00am to 5:00pm and have additional 3 hours of evening study.
Tuition includes: manual, supplies, business documents and handouts.
Certification of Achievement is awarded upon completion of the course and externship.
Students who have not yet completed the EQ100 externship for certification are more than welcome to join in!